Hello One and All

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by kurtustazus, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kurtustazus

kurtustazus New Member

Hello to everyone,

first of all thank you for allowing me to join.

secondly, let me introduce myself. I use to make card models when I was a child - some twenty something years ago. My class teacher in junior school, use to issue plans and card to us during art lessons.

I have started looking into card modelling again, as a way to produce inexpensive toys for my Son (he is 3 years old) - as my wife and I due to necessity are economising this christmas. Though saying that, and looking at the quality of the models on this forum - I think this is a fantastic way to encourage my young son to help me make models as he grow up.

I must admit I find some of the plans quite daunting - but I will steadfastly approach each one and look forward to posting the results. As my confidence grows I will look forward to trying to design myself.

Thanks again
  2. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Welcome to the fold, as they say :D

I have a 7 year old boy here who is so far more interested in playing with finished models (and feeding them to the dog) than he is in actually building them... He's almost at the age where i started making models from the P stuff, so I guess there's still hope for him yet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.