Hello Newbie here

MetroDodger

Feb 12, 2008
California
Hello all, well i have always been attracted to trains since i was little i am 29 years old now so figure i can start getting into the hobby. i just have one train and enough tracks to make one loop. I wanna set up a table but i dunno how big i wanna set a complete village with different little towns, my wife is buying me my first building tmrw and i wanna start setting up stuff but i dunno how i should start. here are some pics of my tain.
download

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

moz-screenshot-3.jpg

download

download

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Hi MetroDodger! Welcome. I did a little edit to separate your Urls so your post wasn't so wide. I'm afraid I'm not seeing anything on the links besides "can't find server".

To post photos hit the "Go Advanced" button below the post window. This will give you a new page with a window for text and a place to click for "Manage Attachments". Click "Manage Attachments" and you'll see two options; one for uploading pics already on your computer and another for uploading by URL. Click "Browse" to access wherever you have pics stored and then click the photo file you want to post. Hit "Submit Reply" down near the bottom of the page and the pic should load up.

Some of us use a photo hosting site like Photobucket as well.

Let us know how it goes!
Ralph

MetroDodger

Feb 12, 2008
California
Thank you Ralph

Here are my trains guys. tell me what you think the model is and what you think of my cabooos. Hope you guys like it lol

Attachments

• download2.jpg
    download2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 6
  • download1.jpg
    download1.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 8
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 8

MetroDodger

Feb 12, 2008
California
I got the set from hawthorne village, i got it because this is my career, they also had fire department and marines. It did cost me an arm and a leg though.

if the cabose is the very last one on the end than yes it is, its a jail with a helli pad. the round thing in the front is also a spot light. here are some close pics.

Attachments

• PICT0317.jpg
    PICT0317.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 8
  • PICT0318.jpg
    PICT0318.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5