Hello, new to Zealot

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by jkrenzer, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkrenzer

jkrenzer Member

Hi eveyone, I just found this site by accident today and had to join immediately. I have and continue to build several paper ships. Please visit my photos on the following link.

M o d e l W a r s h i p s . c o m - G a l l e r y

These are seceral of the kits I have completed. Including Fly Models Nagato, Tone, Matsu, and Portland.

Others built are the old GPM WWI Thurengen, Lutzow (under construction). Modelik's Sheffield and Emden.

Also under construction is Sharnhorst.

I can't wait to read through the many posts and will soon generate my own build photo log.

My next challenges are the newly release Dunkerque, and IJN Junyo.

2. Jim Nunn

Jim Nunn Member

Welcome aboard. (As 6 side boys lie up). you have a very nice collection of well built models I look forward to seeing your next build.

Jim Nunn
  3. dansls1

dansls1 Member

I didn't go through every ship on your site, but I did see some very nice models - look forward to seeing more and some build threads - you never get too many tips ;)
  4. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Welcome, Joe! We have several excellent ship modelers here and you'll fit right in. The ships in your modelwarships gallery all look wonderful. I particularly like your use of different media in your builds. How long have you been building paper models? Looking forward to your build threads as Dansis1 says.

Elliott :mrgreen:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.