Hello, new member here

Warhoon

Dec 28, 2011
Hello everyone. Just posting a quick introduction...

I'm relatively new to paper / card modeling. I got into it a few years ago while living overseas. It was a relatively inexpensive hobby, and something I could do with very limited supplies but plenty of time.

I've been primarily interested in the science fiction and fantasy genres and enjoy building starships and other vehicles. Past builds include the USS Reliant (Star Trek), Republic Destroyer, Jawa Sandcrawler (Star Wars).

Have also dabbled in using paper minis for RPG purposes. World Works Games is a favorite, and I have also built some of the very nice pieces by Leo Haras such as his Guard Tower, etc.

Tektonten's blog and Paper Modelers are historically my favorite haunts for finding new models, but I thought it was time for me to stop being a lurker and perhaps start posting a bit in the community. I still have tons to learn and am interested in attempting some of the more complex models out there. The Star Trek TOS Bridge by Lower Hudson Valley is probably what I'll attempt next, and beyond that perhaps one of Uhu02's amazing models (though they are quite intimidating! :eek:)

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Best,

~W

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum. Please posts pictures, We love the pictures. We strive to maintain a civil and cordial atmosphere here , so, if there is ever anything I can do for you, drop me a P.M. Thanks and Welcome Aboard!