Hello, I'm Nemo!!!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by nemo, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nemo

nemo Member

Hi there!

My name is Nemo. I have a site that looks quite similar to this site as far as forum layout, so I figured I'd sign up to sort of learn from someone who obviously does a great job of recruiting members.

My site includes discussions of a wide spectrum of interests. Please feel free to visit and sign up if you'd like!

I look forward to browsing this site and talking to some of you people. Thank you for allowing me to join. Have a great day everyone!

Your new friend,
  2. rickstef

rickstef Guest

This site does not recuit, it is not something the founding members/admins are fond of.

I am well aware of other sites like this one who do recuit.

Your comment has stuck in my craw for a while now, it did piss me off, because that is not what Cardmodels.net is about.
    But I have had some time to think about it, and a cooler head has prevailed.

3. nemo

nemo Member

Very sorry to upset you. Recruit was definitley not the right choice of wording.

I just meant that I was highly impressed with how many active members this site has! So far, I've enjoyed who I've talked to, and I've enjoyed what I've read, even though I'm not really that into airplanes, but I'm always willing to learn.

Anyway, sorry admin for upsetting you, that was not my intention at all. Go ahead and ban me if I really have broken the rules. I'm a newbie, and once you get to know me, you will learn that I'm just a moron who has a hard time at expressing herself in the best possible way.

Take care,
  4. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Welcome Nemo!

Regardless of your choice of "words" let me be the first to give you a warm welcome. We are a friendly bunch, but we also are unafraid to let you know how we feel. You did not do anything wrong and I, for one, am SHOCKED that you didn't even get a "welcome" from someone I thought was very friendly.
  5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Starting off on the wrong foot is something I do all the time............

No hurt done............... Welcome aboard, so to speak, Nemo. This really is a great place to learn things.

The cool thing about this hobby, is that it is only limited by you! I have built a paper Nemo, and will see if I can find it again so you can too!

Card modeling is about everything and if you work at you can even model whatever you want. There are birds, bugs, animals, fish, planes ,trains, automobiles, spaceships, building, cartoon characters, just whatever you can imagine............ and I bet you will even come up with something no one else here has.

So again welcome to this great hobby and have fun building in paper.

6. Kaz

Kaz Member

Having been a member of many different forums, I often come across new members who post once just to spam a site.
    I usually ignore them and did so on this occassion. Sorry
  7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Glad to make your acquaintance. I kinda forgot about this intro post cause I was busy with your other threads :) Welcome aboard!
  8. nemo

nemo Member

Thanks everyone! I am definitely not a spammer, that's for sure... but I am annoying. Either you'll love me or hate me, it's usually the case. I look forward to building stuff, especially Nemos... thanks Chris for the files! Now I just gotta figure out what to do with them, lol.

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I truly look forward to learning more about all of you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.