Hello from Wales

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Cap'n Quirk, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cap'n Quirk

Cap'n Quirk New Member

Hi everyone my name is Stephen and I'm from a town called Abergavenny in deepest darkest Wales. I've only recently started paper modeling but I'm enjoying it a lot! I've only completed one of the front mission Mecha and a Pop up building (Unfortunately both got destroyed by acts of dog, argh so many hours gone!) I've gotten a bit fed up with Military and Mecha modeling and was wondering if there where any masks or somesuch. Anyway nice to meet you all and I hope to become a regular poster.
  2. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Welcome to the site! Don't know if this is what you are looking for but one of the members of this site Wingsbg has a storm trooper helmet that I think is available on his site. You'll have to look it up but it's something like kancho.muncho.org. I'm sure others will post suggestions once they see this thread but one thing you could do is browse the links on the homepage of the cardmodel retailers they have a lot of different stuff you might find interesting.
  3. Cap'n Quirk

Cap'n Quirk New Member

Cheers man, that sounds like a good little project.
  4. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

5. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Wotcher Cap'n Quirk, If you ever see a blue Yamaha FJR (my avatar picture!) ridden by a bulky guy in daylgo jacket and black hemet, parked up in the car park by the little cafe, shout 'Card Models' at me! You'll have to shout' 'cos I'll have my ear plugs in! My biking trainees and I often make a break there before we head off up to Brecon! Fantastic countryside round those towns.

Welcome to the group, and Happy New Year.

Tim P (from Bristol)

PS I'm only bulky 'cos of the jacket and the armour. Honest....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.