Hello From Utah

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Benjamin385, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benjamin385

Benjamin385 New Member

Hi my name is Benjamin385 :wave:

I recently joined your wonderful community for pepakura paper modeling. I hope to become an unique part of this community.

I am currently looking for Some Paper free Fantasy Minis. If some one could point me in the right direction i would be grateful. (they don't have to be pepakura compliant)

I am looking for some Fantasy Calvary, Infantry (Spearmen, Swordsmen, and wizards/mages)

I tried your guys downloads section but i could not find anything in relation to my search.

- Ben
  2. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Welcome - did you try a search of the threads and posts? Might turn up something there. Don't have a ready answer otherwise (space/aviation geek).
  3. Benjamin385

Benjamin385 New Member

Yes I did an search for "Fantasy minis","Knights",and that is all i can remember for right now...

I have an War game coming up and i need some free minis pretty badly.
  4. Maico Shark

Maico Shark Guest

I know we have other war gamers on board here at Zealot so I'm sure you'll meet up eventually. We have tons of free downloads so I guess you'll need to refine your search. Welcome to Zealot and thanks for introducing yourself. If you need anything I can help with....
  5. Benjamin385

Benjamin385 New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.