Hello from the U.K

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by david lake, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david lake

david lake Member

Hello one and all. I have recently retired and have more time on my hands than ever. I have made several FREE paper models in the past and now that i have had forced retirement i can give my hobby more attention than ever. This forum seems the place to enjoy all your folks models and to show my own too. I like all kinds of things mainly Aircraft and Scifi {Gerry Anderson - Irwin Allen productions} i hope there's a place for all that here because i don't think i've ever grown up and these things still have a place in my mind. Well there's me babaling on - back to you.
  2. Maico Shark

Maico Shark Guest

David I don't think it's a matter of "growing up"...but rather a life-long curiosity for what the future has in store. Combine that with the enjoyment of creating things with our hands and here you are...a fellow zealot and amongst friends who understand. Welcome...and thanks for introducing yourself to the board.
  3. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Welcome! We never really get past the teen years ... hopefully.

4. piginapoke

piginapoke Member

Welcome David from fellow UK modeller

Have fun!
  5. greenelf1967

greenelf1967 Member

hello david there's a place for all kinds of models here ,from another fellow paper crafter up here in scotland
  6. bill516

bill516 Member

Hello David :wave: and welcome to the world where time shrinks to just less than you neded to complete a model.

7. david lake

david lake Member

Thank you for all the nice Welcome messages chaps i feel very much at home already. I will be onto a build sometime very soon, making my mind up what to make out of the kits i have bought is hard because i only order items i really like.. i will let you know what i decide to start with here. :mrgreen:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.