Hello from the deep South.Mississippi that is.

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by GAJouette, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GAJouette

GAJouette New Member

Hello All,
    I'm a newcomer to paper modelling and this forum.My interest in paper models began when I read a thread over at Large Scale Planes in which a fellow member was building a Japanese Torpedo Bomber (Kate).Wow was it impressive too.I had heard of paper models before but had yet to see one completed.A few months go past and another modeller at LSP posted his project using a paper kit as a template for a scratch building project.That's it I'm hooked.I ordered my first two paper kits this morning.I'm planning to make copies of both kits and building one paper,one scratch built version for each kit.
    I'm a life long modeller of aircraft in 1/72,1/48,and 1/32 scales.Ships and boats as well.The main era of interest for me is WWI and WW2 aircraft.Currently I'm most interested in the A/C of the Regia Aeronautica so it wouldn't be too difficult to guess what I chose for my first efforts in paper models.
    Gregory Jouette :wave:
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Looking forward to seeing how your first builds come along! Any questions just give a shout :)
  3. flying rasta

flying rasta hooked card modeler

Hey GA,\\Thanks for dropping by. I also would like to model the Machi 202 or the G55. if there are any kit out there. Anyway... Just wanted to give a warm welcome to ya!

P.S. i want to see the pics soon.
  4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Alright! Someone else from Mississippi!

How far deep? I'm in Ridgeland......... oh and welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.