Hello from Türkiye

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by foreigner, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foreigner

foreigner New Member

Hi everyone. Nice site . I'm from Türkiye . in our country paper modelling is not popular. but i like paper crafts. i can make mistakes while I post here.:oops: sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:
  2. chooch.42

chooch.42 Member

Welcome, foreigner!...I have fond memories of two years I spent in Adana, at Incirlik Air Base(sorry, can't find the correct"c" for spelling) in 1968-69. I'm a train hobbiest - do your railways still have any steam engines? What type of paper models interest you ? Bob C.
  3. foreigner

foreigner New Member

Hi Bob ! first of all you've chosen the right C its correct ( not Ç ) . i know the incirlik base but i live in İstanbul its too far from here so dont have much info about that location. so you are american ? im interestit in military papercraft. mostly warships. no there is no more steam engines. too bad :cry: we have modern systems instead. nice to meet you Bob
  4. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Welcome aboard Sertan - glad to have you. There should be something in the download section here to interest you. And, there are lots of threads showing various models under construction and the finished models.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.