Hello from Sweden

ulf999

Aug 14, 2007
Sweden
Hi guys!

My name is Ulf (born -69) and I live in Stockholm, Sweden.
I'm into Märklin, HO. Mainly collecting their US offerings.

When I began this hobby in 2004 I pretty quickly decided to start with a small layout (work described here :marklin-users.net forum - ulf999 - Ulf's first layout)

This was fun for a while (my son and his cousins still enjoy it though :)), and I soon discovered the modular concept. I'm a member of a modular club that have modular meetings a few times a year. This is a great opportunity to run on a basement sized layout :D.

I will post threads describing some of my modules (with pics off course :))

Jim Krause

Apr 7, 2005
Polson, MT
Welcome Ulf: Are you aquainted with Berraf who lives in the Stockholm area? He is into US, N scale. He posted quite frequently for awhile.

nkp174

Oct 10, 2006
Cincinnati, O.
ulf999, welcome! I can recall an awesome Swedish UP model railroad in our Modelrailroader magazine a year or so ago!

I look forward to seeing your pics!

Bengt F

Nov 26, 2005
Welcome to Another Swede!

Hej Ulf!

Vad kul att vi får en till svensk medlem - varmt välkommen! Jag själv har varit med i gänget här sedan november 2005. Bygger mest flygplan från 1:a världskriget och en del rymdfarkoster. Hoppas du kommer att trivas - det finns mycket trevligt och hjälpsamt folk här på forumet!
I Göteborg finns t e x även svensken Leif, som håller kontakten med det tyska systerforumet http://www.kartonbau.de/

English translation:
Hello Ulf!

How nice with another Swedish member - welcome! I have been a member of the gang since November 2005. I build mainly aircraft from WW I and some spacecraft. I hope you will enjoy your stay here - there are a lot of very friendly and helpful people here a the forum!
In Gothenburg, you have for example also the Swede Leif, who maintains the connection to the German sister forum kartonbau.de

All the best,
Bengt :wave: