Hello from Sudbury Ontario

My first time here, I'm a newbie that will be asking a lot of questions in the near future, after collecting N gauge and resurching for almost two years I'm finally jumping in.
My table is 11 x 6 and my plan is now ready, I think? ( I have changed it about 40 times).
My wife and I have just purchased a digiatal camera, and I plan on taking a lot of shots of my layout.

Hope to have pics up soon.

DeaconF

May 2, 2003
Owen Sound Ontario Canada
Visit site
You could not have picked a better forum. These guys are helpful and a lot of fun. Read and learn. You have only done one thing wrong and that is picking the wrong gauge. HO rules. Just kidding - have a great time and I may just come up fron Owen Sound to visit one day. see ya Frank

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Welcome to the Gauge Jas. I have visited Sudbury many times as my daughter and family live just north of Warren on hwy 17. Science North is one of the places a have visited often. The best science centre in the country.

Iron Goat

Apr 9, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
Welcome, Jas.....

You have "landed" in the right forum, as we all think it is tops. I was only in Sudbury on one occasion, and that was when my family and I came north to ride the Polar Bear Express. We loved our time up there, and loved the folks, too. Since then, we have made several return trips to Canada.... all of them GREAT !!!

Once again, welcome aboard the Gauge !

Bob :wave: