Hello from Southern CA

Rickw96

Jul 28, 2013
Laguna Niguel, ca
Hello everyone!
I would like to introduce myself. I'm new to paper modeling. I hope to learn new things and make new friends.
A little background about me:
1. Mech Eng by training, work for a medical device manufacturer
3. I built a Cobra kit car (FFR)
4. Went to Comic Con this year and was dressed as Sterling Archer :mrgreen:

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard and hope hat you will enjoy your sojourn with us. Be sure to read the rules and policies and the waiting period to access the free downloads. Avoid going to the downloads for now, because visiting the downloads will show up as an actual download. There are a few full costume designers here that may be of interest to you. Ther is a section here that is dedicated to other things we do and you can post your cosplay oufits there as well. Enjoy and see you around the forum.

Rickw96

Jul 28, 2013
Laguna Niguel, ca
Thanks for the warm welcome!
I will checkout the cosplay section. I have attached a picture showing the Walking Dead set and my friend dress as Lana.

Attachments

• IMG_1829.jpg
    IMG_1829.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 9

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
We do have Cosplayer's cruise by here, if they would only stay, they would (you will) form a large group!:)

Welcome to the forum. :)

Rickw96

Jul 28, 2013
Laguna Niguel, ca
With all the armor and full suits starting out made from paper I would think the site would have a big following.
I don't see a heading for customs/cosplay, is there one???

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Not yet, but if you keep posting, and others do, it can be made, and all those threads will be moved there. It's member drive, more members doing the same thing ends up with a section for it. Just get some friends to join up. We did have one group, but they tried to use the site like "Facebook", needless to say it didn't work. They only posted pictures of them posing and personal group type comments. Not one build pic. Then they just vanished!