Hello from Slovakia, Hlohovec

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by had, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. had

had Member

Hi all,

I'm novice here, so I post here :)... At first sorry for my englis, it isn't my best asset...

So introduction:
    I'm from Slovakia, specifically form Hlohovec a litle town (about 35000 inhabitants), but now I live in Zilina (little bit biggr town (150 000))... I started with paper models after university and to this time I glue for about nine mohths...

At first I made f2003 as a test model, to see if I can glue, then free model from one Slovak modeler (cornell), it was Aston Martin DBR 9...

Now I work on my first "Polish" model, concretly on Kpa3 255b form Renova Model and I do some changes and updates on them. Model is in 1:25 scale, more of them will by on thread inscribe to him...

O.K. thats enought for introducting myself... I think, I find my place in this comunity...

Best regards,

Miro - hado - Mr. G :D
  2. Welcome to the forum! You'll find it's a friendly, supportive place. One of the most enjoyable things about it is that we each have the opportunity to interact with others from all over the world, finding common ground in a pastime that we all love. I hope we will be able to see some photos of your work soon.
  3. had

had Member

4. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Hello had ! And welcome here sign1sign1sign1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.