Hello from Québec

Asticou

Nov 20, 2014
Hello fellow hobbyists, my name is Marc,51, from Québec, Canada. Like probably most of you, I've been making plastic models in my teenage years, and other models and props throughout the years since. I discovered paper modelling a couple of years ago and I've only made a couple of models so far, mainly sci-fi stuff. I discovered this forum while searching information on Uhu's models. I've just completed his Star War's AT-ST and I had tremendous fun doing it. This is my first time on a forum like this and I'll try to upload a picture.

I've been reading a lot on this forum and I watched a lot of pictures. I'm truly amazed by the talent I've seen here. I have a lot to learn from veteran paper modellers. The Model of Mention section is particularly amazing!

A very happy New Year to all!
Cheers

Attachments

• atst.jpg
    atst.jpg
    540.9 KB · Views: 48

bgt01

Exemplary Confidant
Jan 26, 2012
Ohio
Greetings to you, neighbor from the Great White North. Welcome to the forum. You started out big with that AT-ST. It looks great!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Marc,

Welcome to Zealot. As you have seen, there are many members here who are into SCI-FI (Myself included). I hope that you will feel at home here.
You did a FANTASTIC JOB on the AT-ST. Everything looks very crisp and clean.
By all means, please post more photos of your work (WE LOVE SEEING PHOTOS).
On your next build, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way to show off your skills and talents. Not only that, but you can highlight areas that you may have problems with and need help.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I am looking forward to seeing mroe of your work!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Wow, that is an incredible build. Post big pictures! Especially of something that fantastic! :)

Like this;

atst-jpg.139087