Hello from Poland :-D

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Krzychu74, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krzychu74

Krzychu74 Member

Hi all!
    My name is Krzysztof (Christopher). I live in Poland in city Klodzko. I by long time read forum as guest, in end it was decided to attach join to you. I do cardboard models in scale 1:100. I made already a dozen or so the models of tanks and airplanes. Here several of them:
    Leopard 2A4, Ki-44 Shoki (Tojo), Sopwith Camel and my the newest model Beaverette III. Here you can see more my models: http://www.mikromodele.cba.pl/modele.htm
    I`ll hope that my models will be attractive to you. :)

Best regards.

P.S.: I`m sorry for my English, ale don`t speak in English perfectly.

Attached Files:

2. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Welcome to the group Krzysztof,glad to have you here. Your models look excelent. Keep those pics coming!
    Don't worry about your english, I had no problem understanding your post and a picture says the same thing in every language!
  3. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

Welcome Krzysztof! It's great to have another poster from the greatest card modelling country!

You guys that do these tiny models amaze me...

4. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Welcome Krzysztof. I too am a 1:100 scale modeler, though medical problems have prevented me from doing a lot of building.

You models look great. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your work.
  5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Hello Krzysztof! Welcome to the forum!:grin:

I'm glad you decided to join and share the joy of modeling! Your models are beautiful!
    I cannot wait to see more of your work!
    It will be nice to see you around the forum more; This means that you have to show more pictures, because you are a member now!:twisted:

Again, welcome to the nut hut! Post at will!

6. sakrison

sakrison Member

Fine work, Krzysztof! Welcome to the group. And your English is fine, and much, much better than my Polish.
  7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the fold! Glad to have you aboard. Another tiny modeler - very nice indeed. Check out some of thewoodengravers stuff :)
  8. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

9. Krzychu74

Krzychu74 Member

Hello! :)
    I thank you for nice welcome. I be please that my small models please to you. At present the glues the model of German car from the II W.W Stoewer. Report from building is here:
    I haven`t digital apparatus unfortunately and have to use scanner. From recent I try to project and in present moment I work out model SU -122:
    I`ll hope that it will be successful me him to finish.
    milenio3 : I thank you for adding me to this thread.

Best regards.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.