Hello from Ohio

Warp Storm

Jul 22, 2012
Hello,

I started paper modeling about a year ago and found a great and new addictive hobby. While looking for models to download I came across your forum and decided to join. I hope to learn more and share what I learn in return.

My interests are anything in sci-fi, fantasy and Disney.

Thank you for your wonderful site! :wave:

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum!

It is extremely important that you read the rules and policies here:

http://www.zealot.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=623

We have had many people join and not read these simple but strict rules, or decided they did not apply to them. Their stays have been short.

We look forward to helping you and also your participation in this forum. We are an active forum. I thank you for posting an Introduction. It is very considerate. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a p.M.. Feel free to post pictures of your previous work. WWe focus mostly,00%, on FREE models. We can help you find these. No pirated models allowed and we do not allow links to commercial sites. Welcome aboard! They are many people who share their techniques and if you are interested in learning how to make your own models, that is something you can learn here. :)

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard, By your avatar name, I would guess that you might be interested in Warhammer40K models. Since Chaos uses the warp storm to infect other imperium habitats. Welcome aboard, and hope to see some of your works soon.

Maverick65

Jul 13, 2012
Newark, Ohio
Hello Warp Storm, I too am new here and am from the Central Ohio area. To be axact I live in Newark which is about 30 miles east of Columbus. Again welcome to the forums. Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Regards, Rick