Hello from New Mexico

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Happy New Year...Just realized I joined a long time ago and never came back or introduced my self...my hobby has developed into card models of obscure military vehicles, Pre-WW1 and WW1, Pre-WW2 and WW2. Vehicles like 1945 Scammell Pioneer SV/2S recovery vehicle, currently fully detailing the engine in 1/25th scale. I tend to detail as much as possible and spend hours researching for details of the build before I ever start, then when building, if it can be made to work, wenches, adding a detailed engine where one was not included, instrument clusters ...you get the idea. Completely OCD!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I went through your gallery. You did a SPECTACULAR JOB on the trailer! It looks very realistic. You skills are astounding!
As for wanting to add as much detail as possible, i know the feeling. I am the same way.
By all means, please post a regular build thread in the open forum. I think that other builders could learn a great deal from your builds.

I am looking forward to seeing more of your AMAZING WORK!!!

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Believe it or not...that was my FIRST build....But I studied the talents of many others as I built and learned along the way...
Thank-you! for the complements.

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack