Hello from New Jersey!

Hawkabbc

Sci-Fi Geek (In Training)
Jan 3, 2014
New Jersey
Born in New York but residing in New Jersey. I'm not very computer savvy but want to give this a shot. I'm a huge Star Trek Fan but have recently gotten into Battlestar Galactica after being a fan of the 70's version years ago. My goal this year is to try and make a Cylon Costume. I'm giving myself the entire year cause I'm sure it will take me at least that long. I'll also add that I collect Metal Lunchboxes (and play Vintage Base Ball). Hello everyone!
~Hawkabbc

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.

You have come to the right place for all things SCI-FI (especially Star Trek and BSG). We have many members who are GREATLY into such (myself included). So I hope that you will make yourself at home here and ENJOY yourself.

I am sorry, but the forum is going through a transitional period at the moment. The forum is being migrated to a new platform. Once the smoke clears and the dust settles, a BRAND NEW forum will emerge from it all and it will be much better than before.

So in the meantime, kick back relax and enjoy the show.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.