Hello from Manila

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by cooey, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cooey

cooey New Member

Hi, am a graphic designer and illustrator based in Manila. Although I've been a scale modeller and wargamer for some time now, I have only recently discovered card and paper models. Browsing through your galleries have left me astounded and made me a convert. And just recently, I've gathered enough courage to post some of my earlier efforts. Please drop by and leave comments, I do hope to learn more of this fascinating hobby.
  2. Jimi

Jimi Member

Hey cooey! nice to see another local! :) Im jimi and im from Las Pinas. There's another cardmodeler (Hans Christian and he's from Cavite). :D and Tausugair.. :D make yourself at home. to be honest, up to now, some of the builds here leaves me awestruck.. :shock:
  3. Drakeo1

Drakeo1 New Member

hey cooey welcome, man thats cool to have an other philippine native.
  4. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Coeey, Welcome, and what a great gallery you've here! Who say THREE is a CROWD (Jimi, Cooey, Myself)!!!! TausugAIR
  5. cooey

cooey New Member

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Drop by my album and leave comments, will do likewise too. Am excited to see your work. :)

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Welcome to the group, glad to have ya here!

7. jasco

jasco Member

Welcome to the big, happy family from the ever-frigid depths of the Midwest!!!
  8. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Another kababayan!!!

Welcome to the family bud!!! :wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.