Hello from Luxembourg!

DenTommes

Jan 17, 2013
Hi,

I'm Tommes, my nickname comes from an running gag i had with some friends on a featival. Some of our friends couldn't join us, so we bought an pole with a totem head on top of it, naming him Tommes. At the end of the festival, we burned him sourounded by our camping gear. After a few days back at home, I started stating that he would be still around, like saying, don't sit thete, thats Tommes's chair!

Later on, I invented a background story. I may share it at a later time.

Besides den means nothing else then "the" in luxembourgish

I have a lot of hobbies, I'm curently knee deep in Warhammer 40k. I'm currently rebuilding Grey Knights army.

I sometimes "invent" some little electronical gimmicks, for example a device that beeps every few minutes. My nephew hid a few of them in his school, driving every one crazy^^

I've started building ships models out of wood, but stopped soon after. Wood isn't simply my type of material

Besides if that, I read a lot, love cooking and baking and made some papercraft models.

-DT

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: I too love cooking. Mostly Caribbean type food and Indian. If you like WarHammer, you have come to the right forum. There seem to be links to Billions of their models (a little hyperbole). Welcome aboard. Please, read the Rules and Policies and Thank You for making an Introduction, it is much appreciate! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Welcome to the forum.

Like Zathros said, you have come to the right place for Warhammer.
You will find that there are many people here with many hobbies, interests and talents.

Please check out the Warhammer section that we have here: http://www.zealot.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=660
I am certain that you will like it.

Once again, welcome aboard, and I hope you enjoy yourself here.
I look forward to seeing your work.

DenTommes

Jan 17, 2013
I didn't expect answers that fast!

It never came to my mind there could be papercraft models for warhammer, but you can never have enough vehicules in your army, I will certainly build one or another!

I just need to convince my battle partners to accept them^^

I just klicked myself through the sulaco thread, inspiring me in starting a new project, but first I have to free my laser printer from all the dust it gathered in my basement.

But hey, it's Saturday morning so I have all the time I need^^