Hello from Luxembourg

luxair_ca

Mar 24, 2008
Hello everybody

My name is Marc, i am 32 years old, from Luxembourg (small country in Europe). I do work for my local airline here, since over 12 years now, as a flight attendant. In my spare time, I am a volonteer helper with the Air Rescue Department over here (Rescue helicopters), before that, i was(still am, but not active anymore) an EMT-B with the ambulance and rescue department.

since i was a little kid, i am building models, mostly plastic kits, but also, several years ago, i started building paper kits, then made a break with building, only continued collecting kits for some years, and now restarted again...

my main interest are Airliners and space ships (early spaceflight, mercury, gemini, etc...)

hopefully i will learn a lot over here, as i still have not really the best hand for paper models ;)

thanks for helping me out with all my questions...

take care

Marc

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard. You will enjoy your stay here and will enjoy yourself immensely. Check out the links andhttp://www.ss42.com/, on the left column, click on paper toys and it will send you to a good selections of sites for more free stuff. find what you like and when you feel comfortable, post some pics of your works. Enjoy and see you around the forums