Hello from Kingston, Ontario

time2play

Nov 19, 2010
I've been in HO scale for 12 years and have dabbled in G and N. My main interests are structures and scenery. I do have a layout about 25% completed with heavy emphasis on detaining and weathering.
I also have a Harley so on the nice days I'm out riding and all other days I'm in the basement with the trains. What a life!

Bob Farquhar :wave:
Kingston, Ontario

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard. For stationary non operating trains and cars, there are a few around here. For scenery, there is a good selection of buildings here and you can check http://www.ss42.com/ for more ideas. On the left column, click on paper toys and it will bring you to a paper model category. They have a section for architecture/buildings and one for transportation. Choose an item, build it and when you feel comfortable, post some photos of your works. Enjoy and see you around the forums.

Tirick

Oct 5, 2009
Ontario, CA
tcfgaming.com
Hello, and welcome! Not much into trains myself (although as my boy gets older, I may if his interest in the topic stays). Can't resist saying hello to a fellow Canuck though. I'm just 'down the road' from you (read, 300 km down the 401), although my wife has family in Brockville. Have to say that stretch of Ontario is probably the prettiest, particularly along Hwy 2.

Tirick

Rabies56

Dec 27, 2010
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
Hello Bob,

Fellow canuck, model railroader and biker (99 Sportser currently). Just joined the forum and thought I would get in touch as we have common interests. I am a service manager at a local bike shop, Toad's Cycle Works. It is great to have 2 interests like we do that are so good for the head.

Talk soon
Ray