Hello from Kansas

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Commodore Perry, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commodore Perry

Commodore Perry New Member

I am new to paper modeling and look forward to learning much from this group.

2. Tim Crowe

Tim Crowe Member

Welcome to the forum - what kind paper models are you interested in building?

3. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Welcome! Browse the threads to see what gets you started, hit the downloads for a free starter pattern, then have fun.

4. oriod01

oriod01 Member

I see you are from Kansas, what part? I am from Missouri (Kansas City area). You have entered a wonderful hobby. You will never find a more generous group of people. People spend a lot of time and effort to design and create these models and then offer them to everyone for free (most of the time). So enjoy, you can find models of just about anything you can think of. I personally have not built any yet (I lost my job and my printer is out of ink), I have been searching and collecting models that I would like to build (more now than I will ever be able to). My collection mostly consist of Sci-Fi and anime. Many I have had to dig d-e-e-p to find, but if a pattern has been made with this forum and perseverance it can be found. So, good luck and enjoy.:thumb:
  5. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Hello! Lincoln, NE here. Welcome and have fun. Let me know if I can help you find anything!
  6. nana7seven

nana7seven New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.