Hello from Israel and IAF update

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by shay.c4, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shay.c4

shay.c4 New Member

Hello everyone
    I wanted to introduce myself and my plans for the nearby future.
    My name is Shay Cohen and I live in Israel.
    My main interest is wood ship modeling and as a kid I used to build paper models identical to those I am selling now on EBay.
    I wanted to let the buyers and people who were thinking of buying these models that I will be posting full translations here on cardmodels.net for all of them. It is going to take sometime to finish all the translation so I will post them part by part.
    Du to high Paypal and EBay fees and the fact that I am spending long hours on translation I raised the price of the models a little. They are still very cheap and worth every penny. (You still have a chance to get the old price from what I left.)
    They are listed here:
    From what I have been told by the webdude, he will be posting a progress log for the B-2. Together with full translation and me answering any questions regarding the manual I think it will be very interesting to build this one. I think that in time the same could be applied for all the models.

As for other future plans, I am trying to get some old plans from the same manufacture and have them reprinted. I remember, as a kid, building dozens of these models. It will be a waste to let them vanish like that.

Thank you for your interest.

2. gwssms

gwssms Member

Hi Shay,
    I bought three of your models based on Rick's good report. I can hardly wait for them to get here! Thanks for providing them at such a reasonable cost. Most E-bay auctions tend to spiral out of control and out of my price range. Thanks again!
  3. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

It's good to see you here!
  4. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Hello Shay and welcome to the forum.
    I bought a few models from you on Friday night from your E-bay store.
    I read a recomendation for you from TheWebdude as well and I am very pleased with my purchases.
    I look forward to sharing my builds of your models here as well and it will be great to have such quick access to your translations.
    I hope you have luck getting those models reprinted as I am certainly looking forward to building them!:)
    Enjoy your stay here!

Oh yeah, Thanks for the tip Rick!
  5. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Welcom to the group, Shay. I have a question which comes from lack of experience. I purchased three of your offered kits [F-15, F-16 and Apache] on March 17 and I wonder if you have a feel for how long ship time is to the West Coast of U.S. [California]? I just do not have any knowledge of this. I am in no rush for these models, just want to know when I should begin to look for them. Thanks for your service to the paper model world.
    Fred Z
  6. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

It took about three weeks for my purchases to reach Tennessee.
  7. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Rick, Thanks for the comeback. That is the basic info I was looking for. It's not like I have nothing to build :)
    Fred Z
  8. shay.c4

shay.c4 New Member

Hello Fred
    The models are airmailed and should take between 10-14 days.
    I am receiving mail from Seattle Washington once in a while and it can take even 30 days to arrive.
    I know that at the last run took about 2 weeks so you should expect them soon.
    Check up the forum for the first part of the translations in the next few days.
    Thank you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.