Hello from India

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by imitra, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imitra

imitra New Member

I just discovered this wonderful hobby while searching how to make home made toys for my son - now I have a hobby that I can possibly share with him.
    Thank you all wonderful people ...
    I just finished a small medieval farmhouse and a giant panda ....am working on a castle. Right at this point I use simple everyday paper and black and white printouts but plan to upgrade to the real deal pretty soon ......

2. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Hi imitra and welcome! This is a wonderful forum to belong to. Everybody is friendly, helpful and smart as heck. Feel free to ask any questions and do not be shy about posting pictures of your work.
  3. bigtom

bigtom Member

NAMASTE from Texas!

This is a great group and paper is addictive. I use the same excuse (It's for a kid!) to justify my building....

4. possm_23

possm_23 Member

A big WELCOME to you...i believe you will enjoy this site.....everyone is usially very helpful...i am not sure about the smart as heck though....but I am trying to improve.....:) :D
  5. imitra

imitra New Member

smart as heck - now thats an area I sure need to improve on ... thanks everyone
  6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Welcome Imitra!

Hello Imitra!
    Welcome to the forum!
    I know you say that you have just discovered paper modeling but you found the best forum available for it, right from the start!
    I know your son will love this hobby as well and the two of you can enjoy this hobby together! There are a lot of planes that you can both build and fly together too! Check out this site.
    There is nothing better than creating memories together, that will last a lifetime!
  7. imitra

imitra New Member

Plans Plans

I will try and upload my first work - a very humble medieval barn as soon as I can .....I plan to build a whole set of planes for my son - and some basic shape structures .. its a great way to build and learn and I dont feel bad if they break , because we can go right back and build another one ..Can you believe , I learned what a icosahedron and polyhedra is - I never knew they existed ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.