Hello from Graz, Austria!

HaWSche

Jan 9, 2013
Graz, Austria
Hi there,
as I´m the new kid on the block here, I´d like to introduce myself.
My name´s Werner and I´m from Graz, Austria (yep, that´s where Arnie, the Governator comes from :yep:). I´m 50 years old, married and father of a teenage son.
When I was younger I used to build a lot of them GELI airplanes but then turned to computer flight simulation. Now that my flightsim computer went down, I´m back to card modelling and have started with the Canadian navy´s Kingston class patrol boat, hoping to begin with Barry´s wonderful Maersk Sea Land Express soon.
So that´s enough about me. Please be patient if I´ll ask some stupid questions on how to better do this or that, but I´ve been away from card modelling quite a long time.
Regards from Graz,
Werner

Z

Zathros

Welcome to the forum. Please, feel free to post any pictures you may have. We really like see the models under construction. We are happy to have you here! :)

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard and I know that you will like this community. Lots of aviation and sea faring boats here and in the links. If you already have built some models, post some photos of your works. Enjoy what the forum has to offer, read the rules and downloading policy and hope to see you soon around the forum.