Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Bonjour zlap,

bienvenue chez Zealot! :)

We have several members who use Google translator, so this is no big problem. We will understand you, so please keep posting. :)

Feel free to take a look around, read the rules and policies and post some of the models you have built. The AT-AT looks great! Very crisp and clean.

Je vous souhaite beaucoup de plaisir! :)

RF

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot zlap27!! As Revell-Fan said, we use Google translate a lot. I speak Spanish fluentl, and muddle my way through German, just enough to be understood I hope!). You can always post in French, as long as you post in English also, that way, you translation can be helped, and all you write understood. Your choice. Welcome to Zealot, we are Happy to have you here. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello @zlap27,

Welcome to Zealot. We have many members from all over the world (yes, most of them use Google translater to make posts). So no worries! thumbsup
I like the video of your AT-AT. You did a really good job on it!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).
Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Bonjour @ zlap27,

Bienvenue à Zélote. Nous avons beaucoup de membres de partout dans le monde (oui, la plupart d'entre eux utilisent Google translater de faire des posts). Donc, pas de soucis! pouces vers le haut
J'aime la vidéo de votre AT-AT. Vous avez fait un très bon travail sur elle!
Si vous avez des questions, des commentaires, des préoccupations, ont besoin d'aide ou de conseils. sentons S'il vous plaît libres de demander et nous ferons ce que nous pouvons pour vous (ou au moins vous orienter dans la bonne direction) aider.
Encore une fois, bienvenue à bord. Je souhaite que vous vous amusez. Je suis impatient de voir plus de votre travail.

Tonino

Apr 15, 2004
Republic of San Marino
www.facebook.com
Welcome aboard!
You'll enjoy this place, I did a jump here, a lot of time ago, just to take a look, and I'm still here, learning a lot from my colleagues, and doing models any time I can.

I cannot wait to see your works, please take the time to post some photos. :)