Hello from da burgh!

Namrepus221

Dec 4, 2010
HI.

I'm a somewhat inexperienced papercraft modeler (read: I've barely build 5 models in my life) but am looking to expand my horizons and get into the hobby a little more.

Hoping to have a good time here and meet some people who can help get me on the right track to making models better than I have been in the past.

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard. The paper modeling community is a friendly one. My recommendation is to find some easy models and build those first, then rebuild it again with some extra stuff. Then build it again with more details and this will help you to build good models. Check out some of the build threads here to see how somebody built theirs. If you run into any problems, Take a picture of the part or sequence in question and hopefully you will get a quick reply on how to make it work. Browse the site and see how others have made theirs and enjoy yourself. Warning notice, Paper modeling is addictive. Watch out for the paper cuts, because the blood tends to mar the surfaces. Enjoy and see you around the forums.

Namrepus221

Dec 4, 2010
THanks for the kind words.

I"m acctually trying to find out about printing papercraft at Staples and stuff. It's a model I got from there and woudl like a good quality job cause my regular printer just don't cut it.

Jade Giant

A Smasher Of Things
Dec 8, 2010
Scotland
Hi Namrepus221,

Im a newbie too, I only have a few builds under my belt also. nice to know im not the only newb about.