Hello, From CPTyler

CPTyler

:wave: My name is Tyler. I am building a layout with my Grandpa it is HO and will be the Canadian Pacific trains.
Yesterday we started my first model building.
Tylersbuilding002.jpg

Tyler:)

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Welcome Tyler! Glad you could join us! I think its great that you and your grandfather are working together on a layout. I like that factory kit. Happy building! Keep us up to date on how the layout is developing!
Ralph

doctorwayne

Hi, Tyler, and Tyler's Grandpa, too. :wave: :wave: Welcome to the Gauge. You'll find lots of helpful modellers here to answer any questions that might come up, and we all like to see pictures, too, so please keep us up-to-date as your layout progresses. :thumb:

Wayne

stripes

Tyler is my 8 yr. old grandson. I am very proud of him, as he gets great grades in school, is a polite boy! and most importantly, HE LOVES TRAINS!!!! LOL.
Thanks for the warm welcome you guys gave him. And I brought him to this forum because of how great all of you are! I do not have to worry about what he will see on here!

David

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Ah! Grandpa's secret identiy revealed! That's great David! Way to foster another modeler!
Ralph

CPTyler

Thanks!

Thank you for the warm welcome train97

Friday before school I put on the concrete parts for the factory

tylersbuilding2.jpg

Grandpa says we need to start a post just for my building.

Tyler