Hello from China

marnlq

Jul 28, 2004
TrainClown said:
WOW! :D
Marnlq, I hope you stick around a while and get to know us better.

Most interesting! :)

TrainClown ;)
TrainClown, I will wander around for interesting things!

marnlq

Jul 28, 2004
I possessed this MTC USA loco
New York Central F7A/B

This model is manufactured in Shanghai. According to the factory owner, the factory is brankrupted due to911, no new order for him.

Attachments

• NYC F7AB.JPG
    NYC F7AB.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 90

Allstate81140

Feb 19, 2004
Visalia, CA.
Visit site
Hi all. Marnlq, welcome to the site with trains-a-plenty. Really enjoyed your pictures. It is amazing how many trains all the different countries possess. No style the same. Great pictures!

You come back now, hear------------ bye all. Jack.

CN1

May 6, 2003
Welcome to "The-Gauge"marnlq :wave:

beautiful pics :thumb:

Great modeling talents :wave: :thumb: :thumb:

Keep posting away :D

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
It is great to see work done by other modelers no matter where they are. I really liked that model of the trackwork for the real station. lots of interesting operation potential there.

Welcome to the Gauge, Marniq. You have found the best group of modeling people on the net.

marnlq

Jul 28, 2004
NYC-BKO said:
Welcome Marnlq, thanks for sharing your photos with us.
I like your NYC F's, are they plastic or brass? -:thumb::thumb:
It is plastic. In China, very few affords the brass one.

marnlq

Jul 28, 2004
davidstrains said:
It is great to see work done by other modelers no matter where they are. I really liked that model of the trackwork for the real station. lots of interesting operation potential there.

Welcome to the Gauge, Marniq. You have found the best group of modeling people on the net.
As far as I know, this layout is for operational demostration for a train driver school. It less focus on scenery.

Arlaghan

Sep 9, 2003
S. FL
Welcome to the Gauge!

And what an entry! That station with all the track (the green picture) is quite impressive!

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
:wave: Mam, once again welcome to the Gauge, as I usually say "Welcome Home" for this is what this is. We are all family here. These are the greatest modlers world wide and are willing to help each other in any way. Your pictures are great and keepem comin. Welcome again, your USA friend in Kentucky, Jim :thumb: