Hello from China

marnlq

Hi everyone, this is a model train enthusiast from Shanghai China, just post some pics of Chinese locos hope you all enjoy!;)

Attachments

• Hole.jpg
    Hole.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 253

marnlq

This Layout is made by a well-known Hong Kong train fan

Station at night

Attachments

• Night.jpg
    Night.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 243

sprink

Excellent!!!! I enjoy interacting with modelers from different countries. I also enjoy seeing equipment from other countries. I hope you enjoy participating in this forum and post more pics.

F

Fred_M

Welcome to the gauge marnlq. I agree with what sprink says, welcome and show us more of your layout. We love to see what others are doing. Fred

marnlq

Many thanks, guys!
Actually this layout is not possessed by me, I am not capable to afford it:(
Train modeling is still at its infant stage in China. Though many models are made in China due to low labour cost here, only one manufacturer (Banchmann) is willing to develop Chinese models and it sells relatively expensive. There are quite a lot train fans in China and we are trying our very best to push it forward.
Am amazing by the nice pictures here. Will introduce more pictures from time to time:)

marnlq

It is a western style layout made by a famous Hong Kong modeler

Attachments

• Layout-Huang2.jpg
    Layout-Huang2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 230

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Welcome to the Gauge marnlq. Great pics. Always glad to see another facet to the internatoinal comradery here. :wave: :wave: :thumb: :thumb: