Hello from Calfifornia

circletrack37

Just another old kid. lol
May 21, 2013
Hello, just getting into paper models. Main interests are NASCAR and Military models. God Bless Y'all.

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard. There are many automotive models around. Do a google search for paper car models and you will get a few hits. In the meantime, check http://papermodels.wordpress.com/2008/08/21/daytona-500-nascar-paper-models/ This will keep you busy with a few NASCAR models.

Be sure to read the rules and policies of the forum and for the free downloads here, you must make at least 10 good viable post (a beginning, a middle and ending) that make sense. The downloads have a waiting period of 4 weeks and try not to visit the downloads until the waiting period is up. If you visit the downloads, it will count as a download, even though you did not downloaded anything.

The name of the game around here, is to enjoy. have fun and share. Hope to see some of your works around here soon. See you around the forum.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to the forum Circle, hope if you don't mind calling you Circle. There are Nascar models out there and some pretty nice ones. Tons of military models. Stick around, read the threads and you will find them, and more than likely, they will be FREE!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.

You said that you like Nascar. Here are a couple sites that have free Nascar models that you may be interested in:

http://www.extazaweb.sk/nascarpapermodels/

http://papermau.blogspot.com/2012/04/nascar-racing-paper-cars-by-nascar.html

These should keep you busy for a day or two. If you build any of them, please post a build thread. We would like to see your work.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advise. Please feel free to ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro - BRAZIL !!!
Welcome aboard!

Welcome, man!
You wrote that you're "another old kid". Well, I have to congratulate you for that, 'cos age is in your mind; maybe your body sometimes won't follow, but your spirit will make your dreams come true. :thumb: :mrgreen:
Welcome, and know this: ZEALOT is special because WE (that includes YOU!) make it so.

circletrack37

Just another old kid. lol
May 21, 2013
Thank y'all for the warm welcome! I've had a chance to look at some of the models here and WOW!!!! I never knew that a paper model could look so good! now im off into star wars and other subjects!!! Thanks again guys!!!! and no Zathros, i dont mind being called circle. my wife has called me worse things!!!! Lol