Hello from Brazil.

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by RTomedi, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTomedi

RTomedi Member

Hello everybody!
    First of all I would like to apologize for any mistakes in my text.
    I´m still studying English. :oops:

I proudly join this community after a few months o viewing and admiring.
    I started assembling paper models about a year and a half ago. And I´m really amazed with mostly of the models I´ve seen in this forum. :thumb:

Now that we have experienced this problem with the server and the forum changed a little bit, I felt that I had to introduce myself.

Well, summarizing, I´m 28 years old, I live in a city called Blumenau, located on the south region of Brazil, and like airplanes and military vehicles models, mainly from the WWII.

Like I said, I´m a rockie concerning the papermodeling art, but I want to become a good modeler, and have a lot to learn from you guys. :mrgreen:

I´m looking forward to share the first comments in the next threads.

Ricardo Tomedi
  2. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

Hi Ricardo!

Maybe the site going down was a blessing in disguise as we're getting new forum posters like yourself!:thumb:

Z and N scale Old West paper models (free samples) at PAPERBEAM - VIRTUAL PAPER MODELS
  3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

It's nice to hear from you Ricardo, Welcome!:wave:
    You have plenty to explore on this forum, lots to learn! and a lot of fun ahead of you!
    Even though you prefer the armor, I encourage you to check the other sections too
    as all the techniques and tricks you learn will help you to become a better modeler.

Your English is just fine so look around and ask questions, most everyone will be eager to help you.

Again, welcome, and I'll see you around the forums. :wink:

4. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Welcome Ricardo, I think you will enjoy this site.

5. daredevilbr

daredevilbr Member

Aê Ricardo!!!!
    Seja bem vindo ao forum!!!! :mrgreen:
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the fold! This move it already well worth it with new members coming out of the woodwork :) errrrrr paperwork! Looking forward to seeing some of your work and hearing some of your ideas :D
  7. RTomedi

RTomedi Member

Thanks guys

Thanks for your kind words guys.
    I´ll surely follow your advices and visit the topics that I don´t like very much, to find some technical information. We´re always learning something from the places we least expect.
    See you on the next threads.
    And here just a few words in portuguese to my compatriot DareDevilBr: É bom ver que não sou o único Brasuca doente que gosta dessa arte com papel... :p Abraços.

Hugs to everyone. :wave:
  8. daredevilbr

daredevilbr Member

:welcome1: RTomedi!!!
    Seja bem vindo ao forum!!!!
    existem muitos Brasucas doentes pela essa arte maravilhosa!!!
    abraço!!! :roll1:
  9. igoraf

igoraf Member

Fala aí RT, bem-vindo ao fórum. Tem uma seção só para a turma que fala português em http://forum.zealot.com/f387/ (Alguém do Brasil?)

Um abraço,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.