hello from Belgium

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wattman, Aug 19, 2013.

1. wattman

wattman New Member

My name is Bart. I live in a little country in Europe : Belgium. I'm making and collecting scale models for many years now. The last 10 years i began to make only models of real spacecraft and rockets, no matter the scale.
    From time to time i make something completly different by demand or to give as a gift.

bye from now.
  2. DanBKing

DanBKing Active Member

Greetings Bart. Welcome to the forum. :mrgreen:

We have a few fellow Belgians on the Forum.
    I am just across the border from you.... :thumb:

I am sure you will find most everything on here that you are interested in.
    Take a look around, have fun!

If you have a ny photos of any paper models you have built, then please post them in a seperate thread. We LOVE photos here!!!

Once more: :welcome1:
  3. johanvanacker

johanvanacker Member

Hi Bart,

Welcome on the forum.
    I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
  4. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Hello and welcome to the forum Bart.
    We have MANY members from many different countries all over the world.
    I am glad that you could join our happy little group.
    If you have any photos of the models that you have built, by all means please post them. We would like to see them.

I too have made models as gifts for others. I find it to be quite gratifying and rewarding when you give the model to the person that you built it for and you see their face light up in appreciation that you made it for them and in AWE that it is made of paper.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

I look forward to seeing your work!!!