Hello from Baltimore!

Dave Ward

Jun 6, 2012
Hi everyone,
wanted to introduce myself.

I'm "dave ward" here and on the RPF. I'm a big Doctor Who fan and am especially interested in prop-building and costuming from that show, classic and modern. That said, the house is chock-a-block full of other movie and TV items, including Indiana Jones and Ghostbusters.

I'm hoping to move on from "leeching" .pdo files to learning how to draw the objects and unfold the pep files. Wish me luck!
David

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum. Thank You for introducing yourself. Many people here are proficient on what interests, and many, if not all share technique with each other. I think you have found the right place. Welcome aboard! :)

Z

Zathros

We too! Please feel free to post pictures of anything you have build, regardless of medium. :)

Dave Ward

Jun 6, 2012
I'm currently working on a full-scale K9 in pep, to be fibreglassed. Been taking progress pics all along so I'd be happy to put up a build thread. I see you have a radio-control forum, I'm a total noob with that kind of medium, so hopefully folks can walk me through that in baby steps!:mrgreen: