Hello from Argentina

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by leto1971, Mar 22, 2016.

1. leto1971

leto1971 New Member

Hello everyone. My name is William and I live in Argentina. Several years ago I dedicate to papermodeling. I lately center in the area of SciFi. Unfortunately, between work and my new nephews I do not have much time for models. In any way I hope to make some contribution to another forum.

Hola a todos. Me llamo Guillermo y vivo en Argentina. Hace varios años que me dedico al papermodeling. ultimamente me centro en el area de SciFi. Lamentablemente, entre el trabajo y mis nuevos sobrinos no tengo mucho tiempo para los modelos. De todas manera espero poder hacer algun que otro aporte al foro.
  2. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Welcome, Thank You for posting an Introduction. We are happy to have you here. Bienvenidos! :)
  3. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Hello William,
    Welcome to Zealot. You have come to the right place for all things SCI-FI.
    If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).
    Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself.
  4. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Hola William!

Como estas? :)

Thank you for joining the forum. Many members are SciFi fans (me included ;) ).
    Feel free to take a look around and please post some pictures of your builds (we LOOOOVE pictures). :)