Hello from Argentina. Hola desde Argentina

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Alcides, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alcides

Alcides Member

Hello, I'm another newbie. A always want to do models but the costs were to high for me here in Argentina. Now maybe I can afford the models but I discovered the paper models at fiddlersgreen and I'm sold.
    and Now, I see in this very nice site there are no limits to paper model the I'm trying to improve.

I was lurking a for a couple of weeks but now I see a post about some mech and I nedd to know something so I've to register :D

My production is very humble for now. I build a ME-262 from fiddlers green , a couple of MIG-15 from paper paradise ( yes two, I've 2 sons :wink: ) y a big Mourane Saulnier from fiddlers green is on going now. My next target the Polikarpov I-16 from Modele Kartonowe.

I'm trying to improve my english to, then please any comment about my language skills is welcome.

My native language is spanish, then if I can help anyone with spanish just ask me. Mi lengua nativa es español por lo tanto si alguien necesita ayuda con el españo pregunten o por ahi puedo traducir algo para alguien.

Regards. Saludos
  2. Darwin

Darwin Member

Alcides, welcome to the forum. Don't worry about the language problems...somehow, we all seem to be able to communicate......and one can understand pictures in any language. :wink:
  3. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

Very nice to meet a new aircraft builder; welcome! - Leif
  4. Gil

Gil Active Member

Welcome aboard! Hope you have as much fun as the rest of us...,

5. gera

gera Member

Ciao Alcides:

Bienvenido. Algunos latinos aparecemos por aqui de ves en cuando. Veo que te inicias al hobby. Te divertiras mucho durante tu aprendisaje y te sentiras muy bien con tus resultados como pasa el tiempo. Visita la seccion de aviación pues hay cualquier cantidad de articulos donde podras aprender la enorme cantidad de tecnicas.
    Te recomiendo visites el sitio de Dewayne, pues tiene una de las mejores colecciones de aviones a precios irrisorios.
    Aqui: http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett/

Una de las mejores tiendas en Internet esta en Checoslovakia, te la recomiendo muchisimo, su inventario es muy extenso.
    Aqui: http://www.e-papermodels.com

Buen modelismo de papel. :D

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Hola Alcides

We are glad to have you here and hope to see more postings from you soon. If you have any questions all you have to do is ask, someone will help you, you may get more answers than you know what to do with.
    Again, welcome to the forum!

have a nice day,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)
  7. 46rob

46rob Member

Have you seen my Argentine Navy Panther at FG?
  8. Alcides

Alcides Member

Thanks !!!

Thank you !!! :D for all the nice welcome posts. Really I hope to have some pictures soon. Gracias por la bienvenida.

I went to the FD site and the Argentinian panther version is in the list but it isn't displayed :cry: . Do you have a picture ?
    but I guess I have too add the Panther to my "to do list". The list is growing too fast, I think.

Thanks again. Gracias

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.