Hello everyone...

Corvettenutts

Mar 31, 2014
outskirts of Philadelphia, Pa.
Hello everyone!
My name is Bill and I`m new to this forum. Probably like most of you, I`ve been doing some type of modeling for many years. The `ol stick and tissue, ******* models and RC aircraft (mostly WWI). Cardstock modeling is where I`m at nowadays for many reasons. Love it! Over the past few years I`ve been playing around with Metasequoia. There may be better programs out there but Hey..... I was able to get some grip on using it! Mainly I build WWI aircraft, scifi and realspace.

nice to meet you!
see ya

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Bill and welcome to the forum.
I am glad that you could join us. We always have room for one more!!!
We have many members here who are designers as well as being in to militaria and Sci-Fi. So you should feel right at home here!
Unfortunately, I am not a designer. So I really can not give you any tips as to what program is the best program to use. I am more than certain that one of our many designers can guide you to a good one (or a few for that matter).

By all means, please post photos of your work! You can even post build threads if you like.
Build threads are a GREAT way to show off your skills and highlight certain areas that you may have problems with and need help.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, ore need help, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

I am looking forward to seeing your work!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Looking forward to seeing your work. We also have a Render section if you wish to post just Renders of your work. Feel free to post pictures of your work in this thread. Welcome to Zealot! :)