Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by james lea, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. james lea

james lea New Member

Just to say hello to you all. I am new here and i have one or two things that i like to make !, but mainly Aircraft and Space Vehicles. :wave:
  2. Maico Shark

Maico Shark Guest

There are lots of people here into that !!! I hope you start a build thread where you can post your project while in progress. You'll find many experienced members willing to help out or discuss with you. Please read our rules and follow them. If you want to ask a member where they got their plans or designs, please use the PM system. Please PM me if you encounter any difficulties and feel free to engage in any of our ongoing conversations. You are welcome here.
  3. james lea

james lea New Member

That is very kind indeed. I like the look and feel to Zealot and i am sure i will be able to contribute. Thank you very much for the kind welcome... something that is rare these days.
  4. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Welcome fellow real-tech enthusiast. Need any help, ask the pros, but I'll always have an opinion for 'ya.

Working my way through the solar system, New Moon-Race is next(Lunar Prospector, Clementine, JAXA Selene, LRO/LCROSS, Chang e, etc.)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.