Hello Everybody

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by wolflone, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolflone

wolflone New Member

Hello, my friends, I'm new in this community. I hope I can saty here for a long time. To share and enjoy the hobby world. By suggestion of the postmaster I'll introduce myself. My main hobby were plastic modelism and other related techniques, but later I'm very interested in papercraft models, 'cause they have some advantages from plastic/resin models. But I'm discovered that every technique have their advantages, drawbacks and their charm. So, here I am hoping to share and leran more about these art (specially as I said with papercraft, but I'm open to any kind of modelism). Once again, hello everybody. Currently I'm assemblying some models, when I'm finished, I'll send some photos. See you, guys.:smile:
  2. Maico Shark

Maico Shark Guest

Thank you for introducing yourself to our community. We are a group of model builders with a large contingent of railroad models and a large group enjoying paper/card/combo models of an endless genre. I want you to feel welcome here and to know you are among friends. I'll call you wolf...you're not a lone here :)
  3. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Welcome aboard - it's the model, not the medium. So long as you are satisfied it's a win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.