Hello all!

tweetspie

Mar 7, 2014
Detroit, Michigan
I just built my first pepakura model dummy mask, and it was a fantastic disaster. I was experimenting with different types of glue and using a glue dot runner from my scrapbook stash, and, well, that didn't work. It's currently melting on my coffee table.

Yesterday, I started an Army of Two mask with a glue stick, and it's already looking significantly better than the dummy mask. I'm about halfway through the assembly portion of the program, and should finish tonight and then do some fiberglassing this weekend.

Either way, hello all!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.
We have many members here who are into making masks, costumes, and armor from Pepakura. So you should fit right in and feel at home!!!

Ao for experimenting with different types of glue, that is a good thing to do. That way, you find out what works best for you and what you like to build.

If you can please post photos of your work. You can also post a build thread. Build threads are a GREAT way to show off your skills and what you are currently working on. Not only that, but you can highlight different areas that you may have problems and need help with.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do waht we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again welcome aboard, and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

tweetspie

Mar 7, 2014
Detroit, Michigan
Thanks! I will. I'm almost done with the build on the Army of Two mask, but I never got to look at the 3D model, so I'm stuck at the end. I'll for sure post a build thread when it's done!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Never be afraid to post build photos. People learn and can offer good tips with building if you can see the models in their build stages. :)