Hello all!

twoody65

Oct 27, 2010
I just started building paper models about a month ago. I also do a lot of scroll sawing but it has gotten to hot in the garage so I thought to do something different. I'm finding it very fun to build models out of paper. I have built 5 satellites already and have them hanging in my office. People at work come in and look at what I have built. I will post some pictures of them on Monday. I look forward to talking to everyone in the future. I have a lot to learn and maybe something to teach.

Ted

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard and glad to see that you found another hobby to keep you occupied. Be very careful about paper models, they are very addictive and watch out for paper cuts. If you have not found them yet, there are some great space age models available. Check out http://jleslie48.com/index.html on the left click on downloads and choose between real space and sci-fi. for more space age models amongs many others. Check the links and sister sites like papermodelers.com. Whatever you find and decide to build, do not forget to post photos here for us to enjoy as well. Enjoy and see you around the forums.