Hello all

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by garryrenfro, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garryrenfro

garryrenfro New Member

I have been an avid model builder since 1959. Most of my modeling has been plastic automobiles, with a side interest in airplanes. I have been involved in paper modeling for about 10 years, primarily aircraft, and am absolutely fascinated with the product offerings from the many publishers and designers. Through this forum I just discovered Gremir Models, and am really excited with the models they sell. Rafal Ciesielski's planes are stunning. I am anxious to begin the Me-329.
    Garry Renfro
    Old Guy on the River, East Tennessee
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Howdy neighbor! :wave: I'm just over the mountains from you, in the northwest corner of South Carolina!
    Glad you dropped in! And joined in too!:thumb:
    I sure would love a gander at what you've built over the years!
    I have a bunch of Gremir's models also and I have to agree, they are some of the best you can get. Great choice, Gary!:cool:

Hope to see you around the forums sometime, hopefully with a little show and tell, for us!:mrgreen:

3. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Welcome and I look forward to seeing some build pictures ;)

I just finished Rafal's Gee Bee - and once I get a few more planes under my belt, his P61 is definitely in the build list ;)
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Excellent! Welcome to the fold. Let us know when you start so we can follow along - can always jump in with a build thread :)
  5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Howdy again Gary!
    I just noticed that you hail from Greenville!:cool:
    I have some family there, right outside of Greenville, in the country, up in the mountains.
    They actually live in a log cabin but it is a modern one and pretty big too.
    I went up for a visit last year and it only took about a 2.5 hour drive from my house.
    To give you a better idea, I am about 20 minutes outside of Asheville.
    Your much closer than I originally thought! Tennessee is an awful big state, really.
    Not like Texas but it does take a while to drive from one end to the other.

I'm looking forward to hearing some more from you! Take care!:mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.