Hello all

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Francisco Javier, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Francisco Javier

Francisco Javier New Member

Hello card-modellers :D,

I'm from Spain and english is difficult to me but I'm going to try explain me as well as I can. I'm only made paper models when I was little, but the fever come back when I'm 25 years and my other Hobby the electric railroad let me discover this page.

I'm building a little railroad and i thought the paper model are a good system for make the buildings.:mrgreen:

I have seen to design of some members and I'm astonished. I wish I can make something like this :eek:

So, I'm here and I hope spent a lot of time by here :thumb::thumb:

Best Regards,
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Hello Javier! Really nice to meet you and you are very understandable too!:thumb:

Railroads and paper models go together like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! They are perfect for each other!:cool:
    You can build anything you want from paper. All the houses and buildings that you can dream of, can be yours, cheaply!

I think everyone here has the same fever, so we should get along just fine!:mrgreen:
    I am looking forward to seeing your railroad layout and all your paper additions to it!
    See you around the forum!:wave:

3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the fold! Russell his that one on the head with ya - there is a lot of great RR stuff here to build :)
  4. Francisco Javier

Francisco Javier New Member

Hello :mrgreen:

sorry the delay in answer. I should be flying in the sky :p Thanks for the welcome :thumb:

Best Regards,
    Francisco Javier
  5. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Glad to have you here. have a good time and hope you find what you want. Best to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.