Hello again....

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Nosports, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nosports

Nosports Member

So i am lingering around here for some time, but didn't post anything for some loooong time
    Some members here will know me.
    Especially one had brought to me attention that this is also a forum for modellers. I had forgotten, that i am a member here. ;-)

So i may introduce me a little again.
    I enjoy Papermodelling after looking for a model, which i didn't found as IP-model. So i did download some models and put them together, but after some models i liked more the construktion of the models not so the models self. Awkward -huh- ;-) On the side i droped the IP-modelling totally, alas i have maybe 20 or so models which i want(ed) to build someday.

Some things i put togehter are:
    MAN-TGA-XXL, Liebherr-954, Mobile-crane LTM-1300, 2 Trailers.
    (if theres some questions or something about my models - feel free to write me, i will help and or improve my models)

Maybe someone of the old folks here will know of my MadMax-Car. Its not death, but currently i stored it away, because i need to make the 3th prototype and this is some prototype too much.... But eventually i will finish this car, because everything is ready, except the last build and the instruction.

Overall progress is slow, because i have some other hobbys which use a lot of time, not to mention work to make a living... to do, i would opt for a day containing 28 oder better 32 hours.

Currently i finishing a model of the TACIT-Blue in 1:33.
    No overly complicated an airplane, it is intended a leraning project to get a grip on a good workflow for more complicated models. As i know some members here are / were a good deal of help on this, again thank a lot.

There are some other models for better practis and then i will move on to my first papermodel, which is fataly gone bad, due to lack of experience....
    I decided to make this in 1:33, and i know i am crazy because it will be somewhat over 2m long, but better to be crazy as to go crazy ;-)

So as i'm not a nativ english-speaker so have mercy with me if i write somewhat comically or angry....

So i walk into here again and say : HELLO :)
  2. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Nosports!! What a pleasure! I remember you from the Smartgroups days when you designed the cab, trailer and crane ...... I downloaded them all. I don't know if I'll ever develop enough courage or skill to build them although I do look at them in admiration now and again. Glad you're back! Welcome!
  3. Welcome

Hello Nosports,

Welcome my friend. Thats a long time ago that i hear
    something from you. I think you are a great person to have on this group. Let us see some pictures of your
    projects. The trailers perhaps?

Arie van den Bos aka Modelbouwbrasser.
  4. Nosports

Nosports Member

hmmm --

there you go ....

Attached Files:

5. Now i'm very quit, thats amazing.
    Youre a prof with siccor and glue.
    I only dream of that to make.
    I have two left hands.
    (thats what my mother sad)
    Many thanks for the pictures.
    They remind me to learn a lot.

6. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

Hi Chriess!
    Schön von dir etwas zu lesen:mrgreen:

Please, show the prototypes of the "TACTIC BLUE"!:twisted:

7. Nosports

Nosports Member

Why ?

You know the bussines, don't you ;-)
  8. Nosports

Nosports Member

So here ist the protype-build.
    The proportions are not correct, but otherwise everything is ok. ok ok, the other half seems to be stripped.

Attached Files:

ARMORMAN Guest

Welcome back! long time no see!
  10. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

I would love to hear more about your mad Max car, or see some pictures if you have any.

One day I will build your excavator and a low-loader to sit it on... but man, they do look scary. :D
  11. Nosports

Nosports Member

As said, the MadMax is on hold due to lack of intresst in building it another time... But maybe sometime I will finish it with the instructions...

So there is the acutal work.

The TACIT-BLUE in finisching state

Attached Files:

12. akremedy

akremedy New Member

Greetings Chriess, it's funny, I was just inquiring with another group what happened to you and am happy to see that you're still involved in the hobby. The last thing I recall you working on was (I think) a Plymouth Barracuda - maybe it was actually the Interceptor from Mad Max?

Take care,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.