Hello Again

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by Interail, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Interail

Interail New Member

I 'm not a new member of The Gauge. I became a member in March of 2003, posted a couple of times then health issues and work commitments took me away from the hobby for awhile. Probably nobody remembers me and my railroad, but I just wanted to say hello.:wave: Just to remind everybody, my railroad the Bronx Union Terminal & Transportation Railway uses models of export ALCO's, General Electric's and EMD's to power its trains. I recently started building a new 1' x 8' HO scale switching layout since the old layout had alot wrong with it and I'm on a tight budget since I got married in 2005.
    The plan which I will post represents the small yard serving a single industry at the end of what is left of the New York Central's Putnam Division. The industry modelled is a flour mill. Using a little imagineering I have moved the flour mills of Buffalo New York down to The Bronx where I live. Buffalo use to be a big milling center. The era modelled will be early 70's to early 80's so I can run the big fleet of Athearn 40' Grain Loading boxcars that I have. Track will be PECO Code 100 with DCC being eventually fitted to all the engines. I will post more pics this week of layout construction.

The plan is called Supernook 4 and is designed by Andrew Martin. You can go to his website http://andrews-trains.fotopic.net/p18402992.html and see a copy of this plan. Please go to his website http://andrews-trains.fotopic.net/c374578.html and see all the great plans he has designed.

Have fun,
  2. lester perry

lester perry Active Member

Well I don't remember you but welcome back any how. I only came onto this late last year.
  3. interurban

interurban Active Member

Welcome back Jorge.

Glad you have more time for your hobby.
  4. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

Hey now you all, glad you are back.
  5. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Welcome back! Your layout idea sounds interesting. Looking forward to progress notes! :)
  6. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Welcome back, Jorge:wave:
  7. Interail

Interail New Member

Thank you everybody for the warm welcome.:thumb: As soon as I have the benchwork up sometime this week I will post pictures of it.

Have fun,
  8. Interail

Interail New Member

The benchwork and track for the Bronx Union Terminal are ready, but I have been very sick for the past couple of days.:cry: I will get the benchwork together this Saturday. As soon as I have the benchwork set up I will post pics of it.

Have fun,