Hello Again

Interail

Sep 17, 2005
Hello.

I 'm not a new member of The Gauge. I became a member in March of 2003, posted a couple of times then health issues and work commitments took me away from the hobby for awhile. Probably nobody remembers me and my railroad, but I just wanted to say hello.:wave: Just to remind everybody, my railroad the Bronx Union Terminal & Transportation Railway uses models of export ALCO's, General Electric's and EMD's to power its trains. I recently started building a new 1' x 8' HO scale switching layout since the old layout had alot wrong with it and I'm on a tight budget since I got married in 2005.
The plan which I will post represents the small yard serving a single industry at the end of what is left of the New York Central's Putnam Division. The industry modelled is a flour mill. Using a little imagineering I have moved the flour mills of Buffalo New York down to The Bronx where I live. Buffalo use to be a big milling center. The era modelled will be early 70's to early 80's so I can run the big fleet of Athearn 40' Grain Loading boxcars that I have. Track will be PECO Code 100 with DCC being eventually fitted to all the engines. I will post more pics this week of layout construction.

The plan is called Supernook 4 and is designed by Andrew Martin. You can go to his website http://andrews-trains.fotopic.net/p18402992.html and see a copy of this plan. Please go to his website http://andrews-trains.fotopic.net/c374578.html and see all the great plans he has designed.

Have fun,
Jorge

L

lester perry

Well I don't remember you but welcome back any how. I only came onto this late last year.
Les

Interail

Sep 17, 2005
Hello,

Thank you everybody for the warm welcome.:thumb: As soon as I have the benchwork up sometime this week I will post pictures of it.

Have fun,
Jorge

Interail

Sep 17, 2005
Hello.

The benchwork and track for the Bronx Union Terminal are ready, but I have been very sick for the past couple of days.:cry: I will get the benchwork together this Saturday. As soon as I have the benchwork set up I will post pics of it.

Have fun,
Jorge