HellBoy Bust WIP

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by BazookaJo, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Thanks for sharing, Bazookajo!! This really make a great display model!
  2. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

Excellent BazookaJo,

Would you consider making the Samaritain next?
  3. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

I personally would love a Samaritan, but don't know if I could get sufficient reference material together and do it justice.

Now according to Mike Hungerford (of chthulhu fame) some genius named Brad Tate was working on a model of the Samaritan and it looked bloody awesome.
    Has anyone ever seen a paper model of Hellboys Samaritan Pistol? - Papermodels II | Google Groups
    No idea at what stage it's at, but I hope and pray that it will see a public release.

Keep thinking I may do a 1:1 Right Hand of Doom though. I have a 1:1 stunt replica and keep thinking it would make a good model - definately on the back burner for now though :)

4. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

Hi Paul,

Have you heard any news about this model? do you think it will ever be released?

I have found a site where somebody has made a 3D model of the gun, I'm wondering if the guy would release it so somebody could make this fantastic gun.

The link is

Please can you respond

5. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

It's a new one to me - it would be a great starting point for someone, and there are guys on this forum who could probably get it Pepakura ready in a day or two.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for this one too :thumb:

Best regards