Heinkel 112

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by shrike, Feb 19, 2006.

1. shrike

shrike Guest

On one of the many and varied lists, forums and sites, I recently saw a picture of a He 112. It was a "What is it?" challenge showing the landing gear leg and not much else.

Anyone know what the kit was? Or indeed of any other He 112 kits? I haven't had much luck searching the usual suspects and vendors. I'd really prefer Hungarian or Bulgarian markings while we're at it<G>
  2. smsuski

smsuski Member

Try Rainier Wongs site at (www.raicardmodel.com) I haven't been to the site in awhile but he did have a HE 112 in German markings at one time

Marv S
  3. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

If you are reffering to the model prestend here http://www.cardmodels.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1956
    by Dimas Karabas, model will be offered through GreMir Models.
    Give us few more days to make sure everything is ready :)
    Model is designed by Roman Vasyliev and has full interior plus can be built with/or without moving surfaces and it will have Romanian camouflage, actually there will be three different models, and maybe some more in the future :grin:
  4. shrike

shrike Guest

YES! thats the picture!
    Count me in then. Do you know if there will be both exhaust set-ups included in the variations?
  5. dimas Karabas

dimas Karabas Member

Greetings friends,
    It has been just confirmed that there will be 5 different versions of HE 112 offered via Gremir Models.
    Below are pictures of models that will be offered:
    Models will not be exactly as shown, there will be slight variations, for example the grey model will have a picture of a dog on its side. There will be one model with a Lily all specific to their pilots.
    As Mike said it will be a few days due to large volume of editing work.
    Here is a picture of completed model in Romanian markings.
    Yes, there will be both kinds of exhaust systems featured.

Attached Files:

6. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

He-112B is now available

There was a bit more than "few more days" but the delay resulted in five models to choose from :grin:

It's official - He-112B is now available!
    Please visit http://www.gremirmodels.com/he-112b.htm for more information
  7. shrike

shrike Guest

I got mine!
    Looks good on screen, but it's a couple down in the building queue just at the moment