Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Amazyah, Aug 31, 2007.

1. rickstef

rickstef Guest

he became admin, after I left that position
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Hehe, I used to be a moderator but took the Administrator position soon after we moved here.
    My title change to Sr. Card Models Administrator was the small change I was looking for that I figured you guys would not find. That was why I changed the rules.
    I will still award Elliot a plane unless he also finds the major change, then he will get 2 planes anyway!:thumb:

3. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Well, along those same lines - Chris (cgutzmer) is showing as an admin...
  4. ninja_doc

ninja_doc Member

I thought he was showing up as a reserves librarian...
  5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Yes!!! We have a winner!:thumb:

Chris Gutzmer has joined our team and I have made him an Administrator, working along side of me to make this a better community.
    I feel Chris has always been an asset to the community and it is with great pleasure that I welcome him back.
    I believe that having Chris as an Administrator, he will be in a much better position to help our community and it's members.
    I think we will all benefit by having Chris on board!

Welcome back, Chris! It's great to have you back!:cool:

Elliot and dansls1, please pm me your email address' and your choice of planes and I will take care of the rest.

6. the Hobby Factory

the Hobby Factory New Member

Congradulations Chris!

I am sure you will do a great job.

7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Thanks Jason! I am looking forward to the new challenges this will present. If anything difficult comes up I will send that Russells way though ;)

Thanks to everyone for playing our little game. We also got the added benefit of finding out about a bunch of features!
  8. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I'm still waiting to hear from the winners!:mrgreen:

I have sent you both pm's with instructions.
    Whenever you two have made your choices just pm me back.

Congratulations to both of you! :thumb: